BLACK WOMEN FILM NETWORK PARTNERS WITH KWELI TV FOR ANNUAL BWFN SHORT FILM FESTIVAL; ANNOUNCES 2022 FESTIVAL SELECTIONS
“COVID-19’s impact on the Black beauty industry has been unprecedented, halting the ability for many stylists and barbers to generate income. This is unchartered territory for us all— but the Show must go on!” said James Bronner, SVP of Bronner Bros. Show Operations. “The BB team has reimagined an exciting virtual experience that will be entertaining and most of all, safe.”
- Digital Marketplace: Attendees can connect with exhibitors to preview and buy new products and services. Sponsors and partners include Allied Beauty Association (ABA) Canada, Andis, EAP Heat, and UPS, among others.
- Master classes: Classes for barbers and stylists at all levels; Learn the latest techniques on cut, color, weaves, natural haircare, barbering and more.
- Business panels: Interactive discussions on topics such as safely re-opening your salon or barbershop, disaster proofing your business, and maintaining your health behind-the-chair.
- Competitions: Live streams featuring some of the industry’s top talent as they battle for cash and prizes on the virtual main stage.
- Charles Gregory Tribute: Special presentation honoring beauty industry legend and icon, Charles Gregory. He was best known for revolutionizing the industry with his ready-to-wear cuts. For more than three decades, Mr. Gregory served as a master educator and judge for the BB Show and BB® Professional.
bronner bros - master barber - bronner bros virtual show - bronner brothers hair show 2020 - learn from peers - show beauty - bronner brothers - hair care - shampoos - hair products - natural hair show - hair care treatment - barber schools - virtual beauty show - professional salon - hair products - hair colorant - curly hair products - dry scalp treatment - moisturizing locs - beauty convention - barber classes - beauty competition - Jermaine Sain - When We Speak TV
READERS OF THIS ARTICLE ALSO ENJOYED
When We Speak TV is an independently owned network based in Atlanta, Georgia, dedicated to providing unique media solutions for individuals, organizations, and venues.
FOURTH OF JULY
Health & Wellness
Jazz In The Alley
New Music Alert
PEACHTREE ROAD RACE
PIC OF THE DAY
When We Speak TV Guest